24.4.10

New Name, Place, New Everything!

Hi everyone! I have been wanting to change the name of my photography blog, but haven't been able to come up with something. I will also be moving my blog.

I know that you all can be very creative! So, if you could all please help me come up with a name I would really appreciate it. Here are some things that might help you along the way! Things about me, which I'm sure most of you know a lot about me already.lol.

I would really like to get into  more newborn and maternity photography. 

Some words that I have thought of that really describe me are:

Country
Simple
Texas
Lively
Bright
Color
Crazy (sometimes!)
Denim
Pastures/Fields
Songs

(those last 3 words don't really describe there just words I really liked and threw 'em in there!)

I really like to shoot in black & white.

Pictures of that face are my favorite!!

I often shoot at funny angles.

Does that help? I hope you can come up with something!



8 comments:

Rachael said...

What I usually come up with is pretty lame, so maybe you can get a thesaurus and look up those words that you put down?? Or photography related words.... I found that really helpful, although I didn't use any of the suggestions for my blogs :P
Good luck!

Abigail and Lydia said...

Hi Hannah~
Here are some of my ideas, I don't know if they are any good, but I will give them to you anyway! ☺

~simple songs photography
~country fields photography
~crazy country photography
~bright country photography
~lively country photography
~denim fields photography (interesting I know! ☺ )
~simple black and white photography (kind of long though).
~bright texas photography

I know a lot of them are different, but different can be good! =)

Looking forward to the new sight!

Many Blessings,
Lydia

Claire said...

* A Country Girl's Photos of New lives

I might come up with more but that's all I got for now.

Hannah Paige said...

WOW! Those are some really neat names! I would have never thought of ANY of those.

Lydia~ I REALLY liked Denim Fields Photography.You've got me thinkin'!lol.

~Hannah Paige

Elizabeth. said...

A few ideas... :)
-Photography in the Pastures
-Simply Sisters Photography {I know you post photos of your brothers, too, but just an ideas :)}
-Color in the Country
-Lively Lens Photography (?)
-Days of a Daughter in Denim, or Denim Days of Daughter, Denim Days, etc. (?)
-Creatively Colorful in the Country

Just a few ideas, Hannah Paige!
Blessings!
Joyfully in Jesus,
Elizabeth

Lily said...

I thought of 'Simple Texas Girl' photography, maybe.

Texas Country Photography
Simply Lovely Photography
Picture Perfect Photography (doesn't have anything to do with your ideas though)
Lively Texas Photography

Those are some of my ideas! I really hope they help!

carlotta cisternas said...

how about pasture song? or texas fields/pastures?
good luck!

Hannah Paige said...

Thasnk again for all you're wonderful ideas! I'm still thinking. I have a few tihngs tossing around in my head!:D

~Hannah Paige